Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Blocks 71 - 75

Well, I've slowed down a little on my Tula blocks.  I've been thinking about Patrick's Star Wars quilt and designing Christmas ornaments/gift tags.  I'll post more on the Christmas ornaments soon so check out JulieqQuilts for more.

Here are blocks 71 - 75...

Block 71...doesn't this just say "summer" to you?  Riding your bike and swimming all day, fun times!


Block 72...this turned out to be one of my very favorite Tula blocks so far!


Block 73...used a bit from Moda's Noteworthy by Sweetwater.  I think it works as my summer "to do" list!



Block 74...I swapped the light and dark values in this block.



Block 75...I love how the border around the feature fabric looks. 


That's it for now.  I hope you're inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment